Monday, July 18, 2011

officially announcing...

Jarron Reece Mitchell was born on July 5, 2011!  He weighed 9 lbs 13 oz and was 20.5 inches long.  His weight took my breath away since he easily outweighed Cameron and Mayes!  We had a planned c-section (which I wasn't very excited about) since he was breech and big.  I am recovering well, though, and would do it all again for this sweet baby boy.  He truly is a blessing to our family and we are absolutely in love with him.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable. I'm so glad he joined your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that hair! He's such a cutie! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! He is adorable...hope mom and baby are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so darling, Dani. I keep looking at his announcement and it's making me very baby hungry. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how big he was! He doesn't look that big, he looks like a little newborn. Congratulations and can't wait for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete