Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's official...

Baby #3 is a BOY!!  I'm fully ready for my little house to fall down around my ears! :)  Sweet babe will come around early July.  After three miscarriages, we are SO EXCITED FOR HIM TO FINALLY COME!

I tried to load the videos I took in the ultrasound room, but I can only load the first two out of three for some reason.  (A bummer since the third clip is the one with the proof of "boy parts" and our reaction!)  However, if you would like watching the anticipation build up in the minutes before we found out, feel free to watch the following clips:


The boys had no doubts about getting another brother.  And getting ready for this baby will be a piece of cake since we have EVERYTHING!  Blessed we are.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting! :) I can't wait to "meet" the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! You make such cute boys and knowing that wonderful people are making cute, nice boys makes me happy for my girls in the future. =) You'll make some good missionaries. I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I'm sorry it has been so rough for you getting to number three. It makes you that much more grateful for the miracle that will come in July. We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for boys! I love how certain your other two were that they were going to have another brother. I'm glad things are going well for you. Keep us posted on all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three boys! How exciting for you, the only girl. It certainly will be exciting at your house. Can't wait to see how it all works out for you guys. Good luck the next few months, I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad things are going well! Congrats. Another boy? Why not? You are obviously good at them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute, Dani! July is coming up really fast! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Bexfields are WAY late in seeing this news, but we wanted to congratulate you on boy #3! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete