| First Day of School gifts from Mom |
It's a mom's right of passage to blog about the first day of school. So I'm doing it! Cameron's first day of Kindergarten was yesterday and Mayes started preschool today. Both are very excited and had absolutely NO issues leaving me for a few hours at a time. Wouldn't expect anything less from them! I love how excited they are to learn and socialize. Here are a few pics I snapped as we headed out the door.
So cute, it's so crazy our boys are starting kindergarten, it seems like just yesterday we were hanging out with our little babies. Oooh, I miss that time.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are getting so big! It looks like they are excited for school. I love the last picture of Mayes. Ryan makes the same exact face when I try to take his picture. When did these little boys grow up?
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute Dani. I see a lot of you in Mayes. :)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so cute! And hilarious. I just reread some of their funny quotes on the side of your blog and laughed out loud. It was just what I needed to lighten my mood. Today has been one of those days.
ReplyDelete