Sunday, August 1, 2010

a little boy and his "isms"

Cameron's dream girl:  She has long golden hair that is straight and smooth.  Her eyebrows are black and her eyelashes are golden like her hair.  She has bright blue eyes and wears "that blue stuff on her eyes that girls wear sometimes".  She has red lips.  Her dress is pink with white over it and has loop-de-loops on the bottom.

Cameron's version of what it takes to be a man: "Mom, I already know how to be a man.  You have to work, do yard work, get a job, and pay taxes."

Cameron's talents (verbatim): #1) I am fast. #2) I have cool moves. #3) Good dancer. #4) Cool tricks.  (Later he added a fifth: "I can lift my brother into the car all by myself.  Another talent.")

One on Mayes: I told him we needed to cut his toe-nails and he protested.  When I explained that it was definitely time to start clipping, he relented saying (sadly), "Ok, but not the little guys!"  He loves the little piggies that cry "wee". 

4 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute! It'll be nice to have a little son who wants to do yard work and pay taxes like his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Cameron's already got life pretty much figured out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are so sweet! I love to hear their viewpoints on life. So simple. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing I've ever read. I love your blog. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete