I am feeling the need to write a HUGE thank you to all of you for your comments, calls, emails, prayers, etc. during the past week. Without you guys, I would have endured a lot more saddness and probably would have followed Jarron around like a clingy monkey for days. (Which, since you know Jarron, would have gotten old for him fast.) Thanks for taking me out, taking my mind off of things, and taking care with how you handled the public details of my personal life. I have the most thoughtful friends and family and totally do not deserve any of you! I think about the comfort and inspiration you give me and am humbled by the choice people I have in my life. I'm definitely undeserving and love you all so much.
(You can go be sick now if this was too gushy-mushy. I totally understand. But I still love you. That won't change.)
I'm glad you are feeling better, and I love you too!
ReplyDeleteChristina