Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Past

I realized that I haven't actually posted much of anything regarding Valentine's Day.  How could this be?  To remedy, here are a few favorites from Valentines Past.  But first, a story I wrote for Jarron for Valentine's Day 2009.  Enjoy!







My sweet Aardvarkers:

Cameron and baby Mayes 2008.  The Valentine Aardvark came to SLC, UT.



 Cameron and Mayes and Jarron 2009 SLC, UT.  We moved the end of Feb 2009 (hence the boxes).  Also, do you see the book I made Jarron?



                  Aardy found us in WA.  That's one smart Aardvark!  Cameron and Mayes 2010.



Making pouches and showing them off in 2011.



 Reece's first Valentine's Day 2012.  What a cute baby!



And 2013.  Lyla's first Valentine's Day!  What a sweet bunch of Aardvark loving kids.  HAPPY VDAY!!

2 comments:

  1. My friend Amy T. posted this comment and i accidentally deleted it! oops!! Here's what she wrote: LOVED the story! Your kids are darling, and so grown up! Can I have Reece's hair? Give them all a high-five for us! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid blog template sometimes gets the story out of order. You may have to use your critical thinking skills to switch some pages around!

    ReplyDelete