Jarron, Dani, Cameron, Mayes, Reece and Lyla
I always love putting my old clothes on my daughters. My mom was/is awesome at saving things (although it edges more on hoarding sometimes....) What a cutie!
So very cute! And I love the name Lyla. We almost used it for our own little Violet. :) And congrats on no longer being the only girl in the house!!
She looks like Cameron with a bow on! She's so cute I can't wait to meet her! Tell her Auntie Christina says hi!
I always love putting my old clothes on my daughters. My mom was/is awesome at saving things (although it edges more on hoarding sometimes....)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
So very cute! And I love the name Lyla. We almost used it for our own little Violet. :) And congrats on no longer being the only girl in the house!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like Cameron with a bow on! She's so cute I can't wait to meet her! Tell her Auntie Christina says hi!
ReplyDelete