Wednesday, February 18, 2009

i've lost the (internet) connection

What's better than free internet? Seriously, not much. Fie to the neighbor who moved out with the unsecure line! ok, ok I know I was being seriously spoiled by them, but it hurts to have something so great taken away. But all will be well soon because we are in the process of MOVING TO WA where I will be able to keep up on the blogging, banking, facebooking, researching (shopping purposes), etc. at my mom-in-law's house. (Thanks, Mimi!) I feel so unconnected to you all lately.....

Signing out for about two weeks,

Dani

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your moving adventures. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great move, and keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dani,

    we miss you guys, even though its only been a day since you left... oh and tell Jarron that Bob Anderson (that guy that Jarron stayed with during sacrament that one sunday) died this past week... kinda sad, but he won't be confined to his house anymore! just thought jarron might like to know, since he got to know him a little bit.

    ReplyDelete