WELCOME to my new blog. It seems as if wasting time on facebook is not enough; not enough of you are on it! So now I'm a blogspotter so I can keep more stalkerish tabs on my friends. (You, for instance.) Here we go!
This is going to be great even though I am going to have you all up close and personal for a couple of months! That will be great also. A very cute picture! I noticed your favorite reads... While in a bookstore I noticed a book, last one on the shelf with a yellow sticky note which said something like. "This is by far the best book Jo Ann and I (employees) have read all summer." It was $25 so I went on Amazon and ordered it hardback for $13. Good Reads identifies it as one of the 10 best books of 2008. It came last week and is still sitting on my dining room table unopened because I know I will drop everything and read it. Not yet... the book: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
LOL! Welcome to the blogging world! It's more addictive than facebook (in my opinion)! I'm looking foward to stalking you! HAHA!
ReplyDeleteyeyyy!! im so excited!! you have the cutest little family. me and nick always watch your boys during church they're so entertaining. haha. :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh my kids are a zoo!! but they are dang cute :) congrats on being prego!
ReplyDeleteyeah... i'm so glad you are blogging now... isn't it like mandatory to be a blogger if your from utah? mine is www.thompsontimes-b.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be great even though I am going to have you all up close and personal for a couple of months! That will be great also. A very cute picture! I noticed your favorite reads... While in a bookstore I noticed a book, last one on the shelf with a yellow sticky note which said something like. "This is by far the best book Jo Ann and I (employees) have read all summer." It was $25 so I went on Amazon and ordered it hardback for $13. Good Reads identifies it as one of the 10 best books of 2008. It came last week and is still sitting on my dining room table unopened because I know I will drop everything and read it. Not yet... the book: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the tip, Mimi! I looked for it at the library but it was out (of course). Sure enough, though, it was on the "top seller" list!
ReplyDelete