Thursday, March 12, 2009
bubble trouble
Amidst running errands today, i parked along a street to address some envelopes, etc. before going into the post office. I turned around when I was finished to ask the boys if they were ready to go inside only to find a string of GUM running from the side of Cameron's head (translation: stuck in his hair) to his lap. OMG. What was he thinking? I'm not sure. All I know is that he frequently asks me to put glue on his hands so he can scale walls like Spiderman. Maybe he was planning on using the gum for some future edifice mounting? *sigh* So I pulled as much as I could out of his hair and told him that we still had to go inside the post office. Cameron started crying and asked what people would do to him/say when they saw that he had a wad of gum stuck in his hair. I told him they wouldn't do/say anything and got him calmed down. (He is uber-sensitive.) Then he thought it was hilarious that his hair stuck out and kept trying to admire it in every window we walked by. He now has a small bald patch where I removed it but he doesn't want me to buzz his head to even it out. Aye de mi. At least he's a boy and not a girl. (sorry, no picture as I had no camera on me at the time. rats.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gum in the hair is no fun! (Thanks for posting a link to your blog in my comments! I didn't know you had a blog.)
ReplyDeleteToo funny. I am not looking forward to those days! I could SO see Calli doing something like that.
ReplyDeleteha! i love it! although i know i wouldn't love it if it was owen who did the same thing. but really... thank heavens he's a boy! i used to get gum stuck in my hair ALL THE TIME when i was like 3 or 4 and finally my mom got sick of going at my hair with peanut butter at least once a week and cut all my hair short.
ReplyDeleteDani-you forgot to leave something in Utah--Cameron--please mail STAT.
ReplyDeleteWe have yet to encounter the gum drama, but I am sure it is probably in our future. Cameron is such a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteyour blog makes me laugh so hard.
ReplyDeleteI love how his brain works.
ReplyDeleteYikes! Thankfully we haven't had that experience, Yet!
ReplyDelete